Thor: Love and Thunder Official Teaser Includes Guns N’ Roses, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Natalie Portman

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Marvel Studios has released the first official teaser for what will probably turn out to be this summer's biggest superhero film, Thor: Love and Thunder. The third solo outing of everyone's favorite Asgardian thunder god will see the return of Chris Hemsworth in the eponymous role, who, as the teaser can reveal, is on a journey for inner peace.

Go to post

I thought I was looking at a comedy sketch, and not an actual trailer for an actual movie. Nothing in those 2 minutes made me think, yea I want to see this. They didn't even present a villain, or hint anything about the story, to peek our interest, what is supposed to be the hook here? Natalie Portman's fake CGI muscles? Pathetic.

I thought I was looking at a comedy sketch, and not an actual trailer for an actual movie. Nothing in those 2 minutes made me think, yea I want to see this. They didn't even present a villain, or hint anything about the story, to peek our interest, what is supposed to be the hook here? Natalie Portman's fake CGI muscles? Pathetic.
Actually she worked out really hard for the role. She looks quite pumped up.

Actually she worked out really hard for the role. She looks quite pumped up.
You mean that one lousy on-set photo, where her shoulders look tiny, but she has some excess underarm fat, that the mainstream media misconstrued as being buff? If she really had worked on it, the internet would be plastered out with her workout photos and videos, like when Alicia Vikander actually worked out for Tomb Raider.

Either way her arms in the trailer are clearly cgi, I have zero doubt about that. I hate to use the "trust me, I'm an expert" line, but in this case I have to invoke it.

I liked her in Your Highness. Sadly, I just discovered today that was not her butt, they used a body double. Boo.
Yeah, hopefully the workout went to her top and bottom, not just the arms ;);)

Sadly, I just discovered today that was not her butt, they used a body double. Boo.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!

But yes, I did rather enjoy Your Highness.

I saw the trailer for Thor 4 before thefpsreview made the news post about it, and I had no f*cking idea that was Natalie Portman at the end of the trailer until I saw the title of the post. I did not ever think she was coming back to MCU (nor did I really care).

Saw the trailer and it looks pretty good. Not your typical Marvel movie from what I saw, so hopefully it's a nice change of pace.

Ragnarok was our favorite of the Thor movies, and generally the MCU, plus we both like GOTG so this looks like a good follow-up for us.

I did not ever think she was coming back to MCU (nor did I really care).
It was all because of Taika. She really liked what he did with Ragnarok and when he asked her it was pretty much an instant yes.

I'm mixed when it comes to her stuff. I did like Annihilation and I'm bummed they'll probably never finish it.

She's got jacked for this. Don't blame her one bit either. Hopefully she's excited about it.

Become a Patron!
Back