Tribeca Festival to Stream Playable PC Demos June 11–19

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
The Tribeca Festival has expanded beyond films into games. It will be streaming nine playable PC demos this year for its games program, whose advisory board includes writer/director Jon Favreau, Hideo Kojima, Geoff Keighley, Sam Lake, Kiki Wolfkill, and other notable names.

Go to post

Proof that gaming is breaching media.
I remember around 10+ years explaining to a co-worker who didn't play games but would watch just about anything on TV or in the theaters that I often felt more engaged and experienced better, more in-depth, stories with some games. We all know there are some games that definitely don't reach such heights but then there are some that end up feeling as if you've just lived/read an epic set of books.

I remember around 10+ years explaining to a co-worker who didn't play games but would watch just about anything on TV or in the theaters that I often felt more engaged and experienced better, more in-depth, stories with some games. We all know there are some games that definitely don't reach such heights but then there are some that end up feeling as if you've just lived/read an epic set of books.
The difference between passive and interactive media

Become a Patron!
Back