Ubisoft to Increase Assassin’s Creed Talent by 40% as AC: Valhalla Propels Franchise to New Record Level of Active Users and Smart Collectible NF...

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Ubisoft has announced that it will be increasing the number of talents working on the Assassin's Creed brand by 40% over the coming years thanks to the positive performance of the franchise and its latest title, Assassin's Creed Valhalla. According to an earnings report that Ubisoft shared today, Assassin's Creed Valhalla has helped set a new record level of active users for the franchise, having achieved 44% players life-to-date than Assassin's Creed Origins and 19% more than Assassin's Creed Odyssey on a comparable basis. The news comes a week after Integral Reality Labs, a smart collectibles company, shared some of the first details surrounding its Assassin's Creed NFTs, which comprise "digital souls" that represent some of the franchise's most popular characters, including Ezio Auditore da Firenze.

See full article...

Mother ****er... NTF's REALLY?!

If they start charging for NTF bullshit in an assassins creed title of any sort I will abandon that Franchise faster than they can say Viva La revolution!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This is why I refused to play any of their games. I already expect that 40% to be so they can add in some NFT goodness along with any microtransaction crap they can dream up.

I also refuse to get another launcher just so I can play their stuff. I did that with Rockstar for RDR2 and I'm still mad at myself over it. Not doing it for Ubi though. At least with Steam/GOG/Epic there's a variety of studios/games and I can even have them all available through GOG Galaxy but having UBI's just so I can play their games is a hard no. It still pisses me off that I have games I bought through Steam that I can no longer play because of that.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This is why I refused to play any of their games. I already expect that 40% to be so they can add in some NFT goodness along with any microtransaction crap they can dream up.

I also refuse to get another launcher just so I can play their stuff. I did that with Rockstar for RDR2 and I'm still mad at myself over it. Not doing it for Ubi though. At least with Steam/GOG/Epic there's a variety of studios/games and I can even have them all available through GOG Galaxy but having UBI's just so I can play their games is a hard no. It still pisses me off that I have games I bought through Steam that I can no longer play because of that.

I have to call you out a bit for BS on this one. You didn't not get the launcher because of NTF BS. You didn't get the launcher because you didn't want to deal with yet another data gathering marketing program just to play their games.

NTF's were not a thing when their launcher came out. Just saying.

Assassins creed has been around a good long while is all.

I have to call you out a bit for BS on this one. You didn't not get the launcher because of NTF BS. You didn't get the launcher because you didn't want to deal with yet another data gathering marketing program just to play their games.

NTF's were not a thing when their launcher came out. Just saying.

Yes, the launcher crap was before NFTs but I was just saying they were the icing on the cake for my feelings toward the company.

I know IV was one of the games I bought on Steam and had been enjoying till that pos came out and then the same thing happened with Might and Magic X. After that I haven't seen anything that gives me any inclination to respect Ubi.

Embrace NFTs ,its the future. Don't worry this will be just li MTs, just like pay to win, on and on. Meh, in a way it doesn't matter, MTs and what not are there, I won't touch it and that's that, plenty of ' normal' games anyway, too many for me to ever catch up actually.

Become a Patron!
Back