Ubisoft to Reveal New Tom Clancy’s Game Tomorrow, Sending Splinter Cell Fans into High Alert

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
splinter-cell-blacklist-key-art-sam-rushing-toward-camera-1024x576.jpg
Image: Ubisoft

Ubisoft has revealed that it will be announcing a brand-new game set in the Tom Clancy’s universe tomorrow. While there isn’t much to go at the moment besides a YouTube placeholder, many gamers seem to be hoping that the secretive project will turn out to be a new installment in Ubisoft’s iconic stealth franchise, Splinter Cell. Despite guest appearances of protagonist Sam Fisher in modern Tom Clancy games such as Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Splinter Cell fans have not had the privilege of enjoying a mainline game in the series since 2013’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist, which introduced a younger Sam that wasn’t voiced by veteran actor Michael Ironside. Ubisoft did recently confirm that a Splinter Cell title...

Continue reading...

Yeah, here we go: Splinter Cell VR Infinity MMO battle royale, just to tick all boxes.

I love the splinter cell series, but ubisoft's recent direction just prevents me from being excited for it.

Yeah, here we go: Splinter Cell VR Infinity MMO battle royale, just to tick all boxes.

I love the splinter cell series, but ubisoft's recent direction just prevents me from being excited for it.
I feel the same here, I love that series but it took a downward trajectory a few games in.

Become a Patron!
Back