Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 Details Unveiled In New Extended Gameplay Reveal

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
New details for Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 have been revealed during a new extended gameplay stream with two of its developers. Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 is being developed by The Chinese Room and published by Paradox Interactive. Alex Skidmore (TCR Creative Director) was joined by Joshua Matthews (TCR Community Manager) in a thirty-minute stream exploring the game's mechanics, introducing its clans, and giving folks a quick tour of the latest installment which is set in modern-day Seattle.

See full article...

I thought this game came out like two years ago and flopped.

I thought this game came out like two years ago and flopped.
The game was (is?) in development hell with multiple changes of leadership, even hostile takovers. I'd not get my hopes up that even if it comes out it won't be an absolute dumpster fire.

Ugh: the trailer currently has 4k likes and 8k dislikes. I expected the numbers would be reversed, and even that would be a very poor reception.

I liked some of the screenshots but that title image on the YT videos was enough to make me decide a hard no on this one. I'm not much into vampire games anyway but always hope for the best for most genres/franchises.

Yea it's still in development so I'll reserve judgement. I loved the first one. And if this is is true to the pen and paper game... I'm all for it. I just don't think it will have the market splash even if it is good because to my recollection Vampire by white wolf was more in the mass media market back then.

Become a Patron!
Back