Venom: Let There Be Carnage Gets a New Official Trailer

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
venom-let-there-be-carnage-poster-cropped-1024x577.jpg
Image: Sony Pictures

Sony Pictures Entertainment has released a second official trailer for its upcoming Venom sequel, Venom: Let There Be Carnage. Directed by motion capture acting extraordinaire Andy Serkis, Venom: Let There Be Carnage pits Marvel Comics’ popular alien-symbiote-wearing antihero against his greatest challenge yet—serial killer Cletus Kasady, who’s better known to most comic book fans as the supervillain Carnage. Actor Tom Hardy has returned for the franchise’s titular role, while Kasady/Carnage has been brought to life courtesy of Woody Harrelson. Sony hasn’t shared an exact release date for Venom: Let There Be Carnage yet, but the film will premiere exclusively in theaters sometime this fall.

Tom Hardy returns to the big screen as the lethal protector Venom, one of MARVEL’s greatest and most complex characters. Directed by Andy...

Continue reading...

I liked the first one. This one looks to be more of the same, albeit with Carnage as the main villain. I don't know that I'll go watch it in the theater, but I plan to see it.

Didn't really care much for the first, and this one just seems to be a different wavelength that what I enjoy.

Will probably watch it with the wife when it hits free to stream somewhere, but not something I'd watch of my own choosing.

I'm a Marvel fan, but I have had no interest in these films for whatever reason. May watch them some day.

I'm a Marvel fan, but I have had no interest in these films for whatever reason. May watch them some day.

I found the first one enjoyable enough. If you are a Marvel fan and a fan of the character, it's worth watching.

I'm looking forward to this. I was never big on Venom and totally uninterested in Carnage but I've passively kept track of them through the years. I basically stopped collecting sometime around issue #50 or so for the Todd M. book. That last scene with Woody made the hair on my arms stand up so this could be a lot of fun. I was reading on some entertainment website on the weekend about a theory there could be a third movie after this for the Total Carnage storyline as Sony tries to development it's properties.

Become a Patron!
Back