What happened to the EGVA queue anyway?

They are, and right now those are the ones that move the most.
What I'm saying is that when a SKU is really dry in the que, you really don't see it in retail much either.
And hybrids are que only atm, no retail at all.
Take a look at the 3060 TI queues. They aren't moving any faster than the others. 2/3 are are still on Day 1, Hour 1

Take a look at the 3060 TI queues. They aren't moving any faster than the others. 2/3 are are still on Day 1, Hour 1
I see theyre slow. I also dont see any in retail atm.
FWIW I have a 3080 Black que spot from launch day, almost 6 months now. Also havent seen any of them in retail.

So today I got to the checkout part of the BestBuy drop, Alerted by Distill.
Had a 3080FE in the cart, but was told after I tried to pay that none were available withing 250 mile radius from me so they went fast as usual.
No EVGA 3080's that I saw, but I only have an alert out for the XC3 cards so might have been some FTW3's.

It's a waiting game.

Right now if I get a 3080 drop I'm buying it and flipping to some gamer for a couple hundred over my costs. Only seems fair. I'll even offer them hmthe 6800xt I've been using if that happens.

Right now if I get a 3080 drop I'm buying it and flipping to some gamer for a couple hundred over my costs. Only seems fair. I'll even offer them hmthe 6800xt I've been using if that happens.
Part of the problem. But that's your right to do so if you want.

I wonder how many in the queue are the exact same thing - don't really want the card for themselves, just looking to pass it on...

Also, isn't it a bit funny that EVGA won't tell you your place in the queue....

Part of the problem. But that's your right to do so if you want.

I wonder how many in the queue are the exact same thing - don't really want the card for themselves, just looking to pass it on...

Also, isn't it a bit funny that EVGA won't tell you your place in the queue....
To be fair I can't remember right now if I've already left the queue or not. With how ambiguous the queue is I don't even care to really look into it.

I just hope manufacturers slow their cadence to allow more market saturation honestly. Otheriwse the new features on these new cards will be wasted for some time.

One of my notifies dropped today, so picked up a EVGA 3080 Black for $840 shipped to my house.
This was the first card I signed up for at release, 9-16-2020.

Should last me until next gen, 4K whatever FPS

One of my notifies dropped today, so picked up a EVGA 3080 Black for $840 shipped to my house.
This was the first card I signed up for at release, 9-16-2020.

Should last me until next gen, 4K whatever FPS
Grats! I'm still waiting for my notification (but I'm not holding my breath).

If I get the option I'll order one and flip it to someone here... or the 6800xt I already own. For a MUCH more fair price.

Grats! I'm still waiting for my notification (but I'm not holding my breath).

Thanks man, eventually it comes around.

The vanilla Black wasnt my first choice but it will be fine I'm sure and I can always drop a EVGA hybrid kit on it or a waterblock if it's too warm/loud in my little Fractal case...

My fortune cookie today (from China Restaurant — the best Chinese in the city!) said

You should not desire what you cannot have

So I figure that’s my cosmic sign. My bit of karmic intervention. God himself telling me in the only language he knows I will listen to (tasty Chinese food) - to finally give up.

My fortune cookie today (from China Restaurant — the best Chinese in the city!) said

You should not desire what you cannot have

So I figure that’s my cosmic sign. My bit of karmic intervention. God himself telling me in the only language he knows I will listen to (tasty Chinese food) - to finally give up.

I still have some other SKU's that are pretty close. One is 2 minutes away. If you want a 3080 I could possibly help when that drops.

I still have some other SKU's that are pretty close. One is 2 minutes away. If you want a 3080 I could possibly help when that drops.
I wouldn't turn down the opportunity, but I also won't begrudge you making some money with it or going out to local or closer friends either.

I wouldn't turn down the opportunity, but I also won't begrudge you making some money with it or going out to local or closer friends either.

I'm not gonna ebay **** haha, Im close to a 3080 FTW3 hybrid and if that drops soon I'll just sell the 3080 black (with hybrid kit) at cost more or less.

Become a Patron!
Back