YEYIAN Gaming Launches Ultrawide 34-Inch 2K “SIGURD 4000” HDR400 Curved Gaming LED VA Monitor With Adaptive-Sync Technology for $369

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
The 34" 165 Hz curved VA panel supports AMD FreeSync and NVIDIA G-Sync VRR, is HDR400 rated, has a resolution of 3440 x 1440, and has a 1 ms (MPRT) response time. Connectivity options include DP 1.4 and HDMI 2.0 along with PIP (Picture-in-Picture) and PBP (Picture-by-Picture) technologies.

See full article...

Apart from the brand name I've never heard of... seems like this sort of panel has been around for a long long time?

VA 1.5x 1440 curved VRR HDR400... am I missing anything? Seems like those have been a dime a dozen for a couple of years now.

Apart from the brand name I've never heard of... seems like this sort of panel has been around for a long long time?

VA 1.5x 1440 curved VRR HDR400... am I missing anything? Seems like those have been a dime a dozen for a couple of years now.
Yeah, about the only real thing happening is the dropping of prices due to larger production of the panels. Kind of the same thing with the Samsung 49" VA panels that continue to surface in different things but they are at least approaching the $500 mark (I don't quite think they are there yet) compared to the $1200+ they were 2 years ago. These are at least sub $400 now.

I hadn't heard of the brand either. We had a story back in December about them announcing their latest round of pre-built PCs featuring RTX 40 series cards. I guess they've been around since 2017.

From their about page:

"Yeyian Gaming is a leading manufacturer of cutting-edge technology solutions for gamers, creators, and PC enthusiasts. Its innovative technology delivers award-winning solutions to the community worldwide through creator PCs, gaming PCs, monitors, computer components, gaming furniture and peripherals. Yeyian Gaming has perfect solutions to meet everyone’s needs from pre-built PCs to complete custom rigs and from high performance gaming monitors to next generation PCIe Gen 5 power supplies.
Yeyian Gaming was funded in 2017 in San Diego, California. Its philosophy is to develop innovative technology products with high reliability and high performance. The goal is to provide its customers with unrivaled user experiences and exceptional customer service and remain at the forefront of the gaming community."

Become a Patron!
Back