ZOTAC GeForce RTX 30 Series Lineup Leaked

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
zotac-geforce-rtx-3090-trinity-holo-pair.jpg
Image: ZOTAC

ZOTAC has accidentally confirmed NVIDIA’s opening volley of GeForce RTX 30 Series GPUs: the GeForce RTX 3090, GeForce RTX 3080, and GeForce RTX 3070. An image caught by momomo_us lists eight models from the company, which includes the likes of a “GeForce RTX 3090 AMP Extreme,” “GeForce RTX 3080 Trinity Holo,” and “GeForce RTX 3070 Twin Edge Holo.”

ZOTAC GeForce RTX 30 Series Graphics Cards

GeForce RTX 3090 AMP ExtremeGeForce RTX 3090 Trinity HoloGeForce RTX 3090 TrinityGeForce RTX 3080 AMP ExtremeGeForce RTX 3080 Trinity HoloGeForce RTX 3080 TrinityGeForce RTX 3070 Twin Edge HoloGeForce RTX 3070 Twin Edge

According to the leaked images below, ZOTAC is rolling with a traditional design. This suggests that NVIDIA’s new, fancy cooler configuration will be exclusive to the Founders...

Continue reading...

Those look pretty long. I would think a support bracket would be included similar to the high end cards now.

Those look pretty long. I would think a support bracket would be included similar to the high end cards now.
That looks giant, my case only has 300mm for expansion cards, should I be worried?

Looks about the same size as the current 2080...

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

This is against EVGA's 2080Ti FTW3, which is 12 inches in length... Zotac's design appears to be about an inch longer, but also not as tall.

That looks giant, my case only has 300mm for expansion cards, should I be worried?

If this is at all accurate, we're looking at 330-340mm cards from Zotac. Their 2 fan designs will obviously be shorter... so I guess it depends on what you want.. a 3070 or a 3090? ;)

If this is at all accurate, we're looking at 330-340mm cards from Zotac. Their 2 fan designs will obviously be shorter... so I guess it depends on what you want.. a 3070 or a 3090? ;)
Anything but the 3090 would be a downgrade for me. At least in memory size, which is very important for me. The 3070 probably in every sense. The 3080 would be an expensive sidegrade at best.

I will be looking at reviews to see how much of an upgrade a 3090 would be over my current card myself.

Using the fans, cover plate for the slot, and pci slot for a scale check. I get between 320 and 330 for the card length with 90mm fans.

Proportionately it looks similar to the 2080 AMP card, which is 308 long.
Which is sad, because I have a $210 case that I pre-ordered it probably won't fit in and it looks like the 3090 and 2090 get the same coolers.

*sigh*

Using the fans, cover plate for the slot, and pci slot for a scale check. I get between 320 and 330 for the card length with 90mm fans.

Which is sad, because I have a $210 case that I pre-ordered it probably won't fit in and it looks like the 3090 and 2090 get the same coolers.

*sigh*

Yar, feel your pain. Was planning on going ITX for my next build but am now selling my parts (Ncase M1 and SF750). Figure I may as well stick with ATX for another generation or two.

Yar, feel your pain. Was planning on going ITX for my next build but am now selling my parts (Ncase M1 and SF750). Figure I may as well stick with ATX for another generation or two.
I might be interested in that ncase haha.
Back on topic, this generation from team green does have me worried that I’ll be unable to fit their new GPU into my case. Hoping an AIB board might be smaller and more efficient.

*sigh*
I'm sure eventually there will be smaller cards. I don't plan on buying right out of the gate anyway. Besides it will be over $1500.

Become a Patron!
Back