New Free Service VUniverse Seeks to Help You Organize All Your Favorite Streaming Channels in One Place

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
VUNIVERSE-1024x576.png
Image: VUNIVERSE

We’ve seen it coming for a while now – the slow buildup of a tsunami wave of streaming channels. Well, it is pretty much here, and there is sure to be more to come. Take a quick look at the tags for this story, and you can see some of the most popular ones many are familiar with. One company is working on a solution to mitigate the ever-growing lists of suggestions and the need to keep changing channels just to see what is available. Deadline has reported on a new startup, VUniverse, that may do just that.

VUniverse is presently available as an app for both Android and Apple devices. You do initially need to set up an account with them. Once that is out the way, the site will ask you to rate ten shows or...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
This would be a good addition to Plex .. then it would be auto-integrated into Roku, Amazon Fire and Apple TV. Then you would truly have "One Stop Shopping".

This seems like it should have been created a while ago.

Last edited:
Oh lord that sounds amazing. I NEED THIS during this Covid Season.
That's what I was thinking. Unfortunately I've been feeling streaming fatigue and have recently been either listening to music more, playing games more, or simply turning it all off.

That's what I was thinking. Unfortunately I've been feeling streaming fatigue and have recently been either listening to music more, playing games more, or simply turning it all off.

I was there when I was off work for about a month. I was fortunate to be one of the first ones called back to my job late last month.

Become a Patron!
Back