The Mandalorian Season 2 Debuts on Disney+ October 30

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
the-mandalorian-concept-art-mando-ig-1024x576.jpg
Image: Nick Gindraux/Lucasfilm

Lucasfilm has announced that the second season of The Mandalorian will be available to stream beginning on October 30 on Disney+. That’s only about eight weeks away, so if you haven’t caught up with the initial adventures of Dyn Jarren, Cara Dune, and “The Child” (Baby Yoda yet), now would be a great time to do so.

The second season will purportedly reveal Baby Yoda’s real name and more about the Yoda species. (George Lucas isn’t going to be happy about that, so whatever Lucasfilm and showrunner John Favreau comes up better be good.) We should also learn a bit more about the mysterious Dark Saber, which Giancarlo Esposito’s Moff Gideon brandished in the season finale, “Redemption.”

“Every episode of The Mandalorian Season One is currently available...

Continue reading...

I have high hopes for this next season being a food rich environment. ;)

I enjoyed S1. A few groan inducing moments but mostly good stuff. So much better than the Mary Sue movie trilogy.

I have high hopes for this next season being a food rich environment. ;)

Food rich environment?

I enjoyed S1. A few groan inducing moments but mostly good stuff. So much better than the Mary Sue movie trilogy.

Food rich environment?

Sorry Favero (sp) is big into cooking and has a cooking show on Netflix as well now. Sort of a passion of his.

" We should also learn a bit more about the mysterious Dark Saber "

There's some story-arc on that in Star Wars Rebels. Pretty cool story involving the Mandalorians and it actually belongs to their leader. That being said, it does bring up questions on how Moff Gideon got a hold of it.

S1 was allright, but not great. Hope now that they are inside the doorway they take more risk.

I will give this another go I did not mind the first season one bit. That art in the article is awesome though I cant deny that haha.

Become a Patron!
Back