NVIDIA’s Ampere RTX 3090, RTX 3080 and RTX 3070 Launch Announcement

I would love a 3080Ti, but with the prices over here beeing what they are it would be too much, current 2080Ti's go for 1300+ € so a 3090 would definitely be out of the question for the price of one of those one could buy a PS5, Xbox series X and one of the rumoured new switches and have money left over for a couple of games :p.

Then go buy consoles.

I like it. Obviously I'll wait for reviews but I do believe I'll be in for a 3080 if they perform like Nvidia claims they will. That'll be a nice upgrade from my 2070 and really let my beloved Acer Predator 240 Hz monitor really stretch it's legs.

I'm still convinced we have a few generations ahead of us before RT really becomes the norm outside of a few launch partners and tech demos.

So, what I am really interested in is raster performance....

I would love a 3080Ti, but with the prices over here beeing what they are it would be too much, current 2080Ti's go for 1300+ € so a 3090 would definitely be out of the question for the price of one of those one could buy a PS5, Xbox series X and one of the rumoured new switches and have money left over for a couple of games :p.

Some nr's to be seen here

Seems I messed up everything in my last post, /hangs head in shame :eek:

Become a Patron!
Back