New Forums suggestions

Space_Ranger

Semi-regular
Hello folks,

I was wondering if we could add a Networking and Virtualization sub-forum under the Tech Stuff group.

Thanks,

- Space

Displays - maybe with subs of TV and Computer. Also, maybe subs for AMD/Intel/Nvidia in the appropriate categories.

Displays - maybe with subs of TV and Computer. Also, maybe subs for AMD/Intel/Nvidia in the appropriate categories.

Added a screens forum. Going to a our making subs for now as we already have about as many forum categories as we do active users... I will subdivide in the future though...

Hope that's not a euphemism for dick pics.

He's referencing an off topic forum area where the literal greeting content is hot dogs. An off topic forum will likely appear once I figure out the best way to handle it. For now, the focus is relevant content!

Added a screens forum. Going to a our making subs for now as we already have about as many forum categories as we do active users... I will subdivide in the future though...

He's referencing an off topic forum area where the literal greeting content is hot dogs. An off topic forum will likely appear once I figure out the best way to handle it. For now, the focus is relevant content!

I would be willing to devote time for moderating such a thing. I do have some experience, was a mod and editor at ClubOC.net back in the day

Looking forward to an off topic section.

Would also like to see a camera/photography section on this site.

Last edited:
A secure browsing/sandbox help section would be handy.
When adverts go live it will be good if members have ways to display them securely, reducing revenue blockers.

How about a "I'm have been in the IT field too long and am super paranoid about everything" forum?

I would join it :D

How about a "I'm have been in the IT field too long and am super paranoid about everything" forum?

I would join it :D

So, General Hardware and System Builds?

Digital artwork, photography, photoshop forum?

Hmm. I guess that's two votes for camera like ones. What title can we use that encompasses all? Digital Media & Photography?

Do you think there is any room for a "Project Logs" section? I've been posting a few of my recent PC projects over on the TPU forums under the same name, and I think that might go well here as well to show off some community creativity.

I'm currently stripping down and repainting an old Dell Dimension PC for instance and I would be more than happy to get the ball rolling on a project log here and post pictures as I go.

Become a Patron!
Back