New Forums suggestions

Space_Ranger

Slightly less n00b
Hello folks,

I was wondering if we could add a Networking and Virtualization sub-forum under the Tech Stuff group.

Thanks,

- Space

Nanobot

Slightly less n00b
Displays - maybe with subs of TV and Computer. Also, maybe subs for AMD/Intel/Nvidia in the appropriate categories.

David_Schroth

Administrator
Staff member
Displays - maybe with subs of TV and Computer. Also, maybe subs for AMD/Intel/Nvidia in the appropriate categories.
Added a screens forum. Going to a our making subs for now as we already have about as many forum categories as we do active users... I will subdivide in the future though...

Hope that's not a euphemism for dick pics.
He's referencing an off topic forum area where the literal greeting content is hot dogs. An off topic forum will likely appear once I figure out the best way to handle it. For now, the focus is relevant content!

alxlwson

Staff member
Added a screens forum. Going to a our making subs for now as we already have about as many forum categories as we do active users... I will subdivide in the future though...

He's referencing an off topic forum area where the literal greeting content is hot dogs. An off topic forum will likely appear once I figure out the best way to handle it. For now, the focus is relevant content!

I would be willing to devote time for moderating such a thing. I do have some experience, was a mod and editor at ClubOC.net back in the day

PParker

n00b

Looking forward to an off topic section.

Would also like to see a camera/photography section on this site.

Last edited:

AntiQuark

Sort-of-Regular
A secure browsing/sandbox help section would be handy.
When adverts go live it will be good if members have ways to display them securely, reducing revenue blockers.

IceDigger

Staff member
How about a "I'm have been in the IT field too long and am super paranoid about everything" forum?

I would join it :D

David_Schroth

Administrator
Staff member
How about a "I'm have been in the IT field too long and am super paranoid about everything" forum?

I would join it :D
So, General Hardware and System Builds?

Digital artwork, photography, photoshop forum?
Hmm. I guess that's two votes for camera like ones. What title can we use that encompasses all? Digital Media & Photography?

s3thra

n00b
Do you think there is any room for a "Project Logs" section? I've been posting a few of my recent PC projects over on the TPU forums under the same name, and I think that might go well here as well to show off some community creativity.

I'm currently stripping down and repainting an old Dell Dimension PC for instance and I would be more than happy to get the ball rolling on a project log here and post pictures as I go.

Become a Patron!