Dough Launches Pre-Order Sign-Ups for Spectrum Black 32″ 4K 240 Hz OLED Monitor

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Dough has announced that its latest Spectrum Black monitor is now available for pre-order signup at dough.tech. Available in matte and cover glass options with a starting price of $699, this is a new 32-inch OLED display from the company that not only offers 4K resolution, but a 240 Hz refresh rate—a long-awaited combination sought by gamers and other enthusiasts who have been seeking a traditionally sized endgame monitor. The Spectrum Black, a 27-inch OLED monitor that also features a 240 Hz refresh rate but at QHD resolution, is also available, starting at $749.

See full article...

Yeah, I think I'm gonna try to get one of these. Replace the CRG9 with the C2 and put this in the living room.

Edit: Signed up for the pre-order.

1691533546189.gif

Last edited:
So, the 27" version is more expensive than the 32"? That makes.....no sense.

But, that's a serious contender for an upgrade for me.

Honestly, I just bought 2 Sceptre 32" 1440p 144hz IPS display's and am very impressed with them. Especially for the $230 per I paid. One for me, one for the wife. Originally it was to be my second monitor. BUT... I've been gaming on it over my Aorus 27" 165hz and find it to be very nice to game on. Like, I have no plans on gaming on the Aorus any longer. Sad I paid more than double for the Aorus.

Huh, I've never heard of this brand.
Tsing posted another story about them, about 2-3 months ago. I wanted to make fun of the name but held off. Spec-wise this 32" pretty much checks most of the boxes I'm looking for. I'd prefer a potential 21:9 37" 4K'ish, but I'm not holding my breath for that fantasy so I'll live with this. Their 27" 1440p display got some pretty impressive professional, and user reviews so I feel this could be a slam dunk. My only real doubt is their ability to deliver. I'd like to have this before the holidays, if possible. I've even considered going bonkers and trying to get 2 to make a 32:9 4K setup but even as large as the desk is that has the CRG9 I'm not sure if they'd fit plus we don't really even have GPUs capable of driving that for most games.

32 too tiny for my Mr Magoo monitor needs. 43 or bigger please.

Become a Patron!
Back