AMD’s New Ryzen Matisse Refresh Processors Listed at French Retailer

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
AMD-Ryzen-9-3rd-GEN-Processor-Box-1024x576.png
Image: AMD

We have seen a big bang of sorts in recent weeks with the arrival of Intel’s latest 10th gen processors. Exemplifying how competition in the PC consumer and enthusiast market is alive and well, we have also heard rumblings of a potential refresh from AMD. To date, there has not been an official statement from AMD, but that could be coming very soon. Coincidentally, during all of the recent events, one of AMD’s current top-of-the-line chips, the 12C/24T 3900X, had a major price drop. This often is a common tactic around a new or upcoming release or refresh.

Rumors to Date

The earliest rumors suggested a naming convention of 3850X and 3750X . Not too long after that...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
This is good, a confirmation in my eyes. Now its just time to wait on some benches and see if I should be one of those people pulling out my wallet.

I may have a potential (ivy bridge) buyer for my 3600 + (spare) b450 Tommy + 2x8 Sammy B, so if they're worth a **** I'd like to bite with a good discount :)

Can't wait to see what this brings to the table, for fun reading, not really purchasing atm.

Become a Patron!
Back