AMD Will Ship Over 200,000 Radeon RX 7900 XTX|XT GPUs in Q4, It’s Claimed

I don't think they sell more than a million 1k plus video cards. Not in a realistic market. To individuals.

I don't think they sell more than a million 1k plus video cards. Not in a realistic market. To individuals.
Gaming has never been this crazy. PC gaming is growing rapidly. And with platforms like Twitch fueling the fire it's not slowing down. Kids want what their favorite streamer is rocking.

They could have dropped 500,000 7900 XTX's and they would have sold. I'm in a drops discord with thousands of people that couldn't buy. And that's just one of hundreds of similar discords.

In AMD's (limited, as I have little patience for it either) defense:

They did claim it was 200k for Q4, and Q4 is done in .. 2 weeks? That said, I don't think there will magically be a ton more inventory come Jan 1, but I dunno how the logistics chain looks

I'm in a bunch of stock drop discords and it appears that after the initial drop of AIB partner cards nothing has come back in stock. And AMD has put a hand full of cards on their site every other day.

I'm starting to doubt that 200,000 number.

I'm in a bunch of stock drop discords and it appears that after the initial drop of AIB partner cards nothing has come back in stock. And AMD has put a hand full of cards on their site every other day.

I'm starting to doubt that 200,000 number.
I used to be on a bunch of various channels as well but stopped them sometime during last summer, but I've been hearing the same in regards to AMD intermittently offering on its own site. I hear that mostly the XT's come back into stock which is a shame as I think the majority of folks are looking for the XTX.

I used to be on a bunch of various channels as well but stopped them sometime during last summer, but I've been hearing the same in regards to AMD intermittently offering on its own site. I hear that mostly the XT's come back into stock which is a shame as I think the majority of folks are looking for the XTX.

I have been checking AMD's shop regularly, the XT has been in stock almost always, I think it might have sold out initially but has been in stock ever since, the XTX was back once.

The local store here in Belgium that had 1.499€ sapphire XTX's seems to have sold out as they are no longer on the site. I seen one a mamazon marketplace for 2.110€ rofl.

Become a Patron!
Back