BioWare Shares New Mass Effect Legendary Edition Video Comparing Graphics and Performance between Remasters and Originals

Some people like the updated face. She never had the same texture and head model quality as the default BroShep. So, in ME3 they decided to give her one and they did. Unfortunately, she looks good only in specific angles. The new default head model looks really odd from some angles and to me, it's an unattractive model as a result.
I'd heard complaints of her as looking 'derpy', thing is, to me she just looks like a normal young woman, and fits the role of the story.

But looks are so intensely personal that there's really no room for disagreement here; it's just personal preference ;)

And now I'm going to have to take a look to see if I can pick up on what you're describing!

Some people like the updated face. She never had the same texture and head model quality as the default BroShep. So, in ME3 they decided to give her one and they did. Unfortunately, she looks good only in specific angles. The new default head model looks really odd from some angles and to me, it's an unattractive model as a result.
That is because Male Shep is based on a real model named Mark Vanderloo.
1618004272156.png

Fem Shep has never been based on a real model. The so-called "heroic" version of Fem Shep used in ME3 was supposed to look like the promotional art.
1618004311833.png

And this is what the artists made in game.
1618004475292.png

That is because Male Shep is based on a real model named Mark Vanderloo.
View attachment 987

Fem Shep has never been based on a real model. The so-called "heroic" version of Fem Shep used in ME3 was supposed to look like the promotional art.
View attachment 988

And this is what the artists made in game.
View attachment 989

Oh, I'm aware. The fact her model isn't based on a real person only gives us a reason why she looks so goofy in game. The promotional art for her looks fine, but in the game's engine? Not quite.

Oh, I'm aware. The fact her model isn't based on a real person only gives us a reason why she looks so goofy in game. The promotional art for her looks fine, but in the game's engine? Not quite.
The solution is to have BioWare's 3D artists look at more real women :cool:

use the RSI way of making games, hookers and blow, now that I think of it it might also not be the way to go.

If it works, it works.

10 promise game
20 ask for money
30 spend it on hookers and blow
40 promise more features
50 goto 20

While I'm uploading my first drone video, picked up a used Mavic Air kit, I found my video of the single gameplay-impeding bug in ME:Andromeda I ran in to while playing the launch version :)

Become a Patron!
Back