CableMod 12VHPWR Right Angle Adapter is scheduled for pre-sale on October 31st

First, congrats!

2nd, Gamer Nexus is apart of that failed team that denied the first early rumours of this situation by even stating that his tests didn't see any of the "alleged" claims, including his pals T-Hardware (the worst at first in denial), TweakTown, J2C, Ars, Igor, CB, WCCF, etc., at first, buuuut, man, how his stance, and many others like him, has changed today, eh? 😂

All those long-winded TLDR very highly-opinionated thesis so-called reviews had never mentioned just a 10-second coverage of this issue is super disturbing, IMO.

This reminds me of the space invaders and the POSCAPs vs MLCCs drama. No MSM "professional reviewers" (is that even a real thing) or YTer were not even knowledgeable of the situation or dared to cover reports in the beginning (scared of not receiving anymore free samples 🤔) until they were all forced to due to the huge backlash from TRUE GAMERS (not the MSM) being LOUD everywhere (deja vu) and only then, they thought they had the "conclusive" answer to why these issues were happening AFTER no mention of it in their glorying reviews. 😏
I think you can take J2C off of that list. He was always saying that connector is an issue. From the get go.

and on another note... my power supply doesn't have a released adaptor cable from Cable Mod! le sigh.... I have an EVGA P+.

This reminds me of the space invaders and the POSCAPs vs MLCCs drama. No MSM "professional reviewers" (is that even a real thing) or YTer were not even knowledgeable of the situation or dared to cover reports in the beginning (scared of not receiving anymore free samples 🤔) until they were all forced to due to the huge backlash from TRUE GAMERS (not the MSM) being LOUD everywhere (deja vu) and only then, they thought they had the "conclusive" answer to why these issues were happening AFTER no mention of it in their glorying reviews. 😏
You do realize they could also be sued by Nvidia out of existence if they reported false stories? So being the 'very first' probably isn't in their best interest. Secondly, prattling on about after-market products being sky falling down terrible is fantasy. Yep, Nvidia needs to address this pronto. But there's also better experts specialized in the field that have been in the business for years. With perhaps the exception of the 4090, almost every third party card offers better cooling. That's all 'aftermarket' designed by engineers that aren't paid by Nvidia.

Become a Patron!
Back