Cooler Master’s KFConsole Is a Gaming PC with Built-In Chicken Chamber

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
kfconsole-chicken-chamber-1024x576.jpg
Image: Cooler Master

“The console wars are over.” In a strange but finger lickin’ good collaboration, Cooler Master and Kentucky Fried Chicken have teamed up to produce the KFConsole.

We’re not sure why they’re calling it a console, however, as it’s clearly a gaming PC: at the heart of the bucket is an Intel NUC 9 Extreme Compute Element with an i5, i7, or i9 processor and 32 GB of RAM. The KFConsole also houses an ASUS GeForce RTX graphics card and two Seagate BarraCuda 1 TB PCIe NVMe SSDs.

The weirdest thing about this custom design led by legendary Swedish craftsman Timpelay is the built-in chicken chamber, which purportedly works as advertised and keeps food warm by extracting the system heat that’s generated by the KFConsole’s hardware components.

“Never risk letting your...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Knew I should've double checked that camera was off . . .on some occasions I put beef/steaks in containers and left on top of one of my HAF cases during gaming sessions to defrost. Seems I was onto something. I always joke about it because my wife would keep walking by and finally stop and ask what smelled so good. :)

It also seems like everyone and their chicken wants to get in on this hybrid console action. It was only last month Budweiser did theirs but a NUC 9 Extreme paired with RTX is way more impressive.
https://www.thefpsreview.com/2020/11/18/budweiser-enters-the-console-gaming-market/

“The console wars are over.”

2TB NVMe SSDs, 32GB - just those specs cost around the same as the top-end consoles but have complete developer support, etc.

I remember, someone tried this already and failed (Asus I think).

Good way to end the year with a shocker and full of laughs.

*Check's calendar.*

We are pretty far from April 1st.

This can't be real?

Either way, it is not for me. There is no eating allowed in my office, and anyone who wants to touch any of my stuff had better wash their hands first, or risk getting a beat down.

Food belongs in the kitchen.

*Check's calendar.*

We are pretty far from April 1st.

This can't be real?

Either way, it is not for me. There is no eating allowed in my office, and anyone who wants to touch any of my stuff had better wash their hands first, or risk getting a beat down.

Food belongs in the kitchen.
In addition to that "chamber" needing to be cleaned every time it's used, or else that PC is going to get quite disgusting in short order.

Become a Patron!
Back