Corsair Might Be Making Displays Soon

While I don't have confirmation from them that they will actually make monitors, I've had several conversations with Corsair reps. (I even carried a drunk one back to his hotel room one night.) In any case, Corsair literally wants to make it possible to build a PC that uses nothing but Corsair branded parts. Things like CPU's, motherboards and what not are harder to get into and a riskier business venture, but monitors are something that companies like ASUS, MSI etc. have gotten into and have been phenomenally successful at.

Honest to god... I would LOVE to build a computer with Corsair components other than CPU and Video card. (I'd buy theirs if they were an AIB for whomever had the performance lead.) Honestly I would TRY to do that regardless.

I tried a mostly-Corsair build my last major personal build. Had Corsair RAM, AIO, KB/Mouse, and case. This would have been late 2014 maybe? Still running most of that computer today.

The end result was... great looking but underwhelming and pricey. I've since pulled everything out except the RAM, KB & mouse. Probably won't do that again without some sort of sponsership or ridiculous sale prices.

I have a 6 month old M65 mouse that's the biggest p.o.s. I've ever owned.

I do like their AIO's though.

https://www.dell.com/en-us/work/sho...10-ahgv/monitors-monitor-accessories/overview

so I found this one at a massive discount, wanted to share it hopefully will be still available to you.
it is professional /productivity suitable, with 99% srbg and factory calibrated (I know it would be best to calibrate things at the place they are used, but that is above my needs in any case)... Its a 600 monitor with a 330 dollar discount.

Become a Patron!
Back