EA Releasing Mass Effect: Legendary Edition in 2021

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
mass-effect-characters-1024x576.jpg
Image: BioWare

VentureBeat reporter Jeff Grubbs has revealed that the Mass Effect Trilogy remasters will likely be released as part of a package called the Mass Effect: Legendary Edition. That’s not the most original name, but it does reaffirm that the game is on the way following months of tepid rumors.

We previously learned that the Mass Effect remasters were supposed to come out next month, but according to Grubbs, Mass Effect: Legendary Edition will not be available until “early 2021.” That’s because...

Continue reading...

$20, fix all the PC joystick/hud issues (I used a mod to play ME2 and it seemed to work fine) and include ALL the DLC.

And then I will wait for it to be on sale for $10. I've already bought all these games once (and ME2 twice)

Can't wait to do a play-through of these updated for modern tech! C'mon BioWare keep it true and make it awesome!

I can hardly contain my hype - I am preparing to be underwhelmed

No ME3 multiplayer. They can keep it.
LOL @the excuse. "It would turn it into a live service" Was that a freudian slip? So they agree turning games into live services are bad?

Live service games didn't start until long after ME3. Multiplayer != live service

LOL @the excuse. "It would turn it into a live service" Was that a freudian slip? So they agree turning games into live services are bad?

Live service games didn't start until long after ME3. Multiplayer != live service
They wouldn't even have to do anything but host servers. They could release the multiplayer in the state it was in when it was left originally and not make any further updates but needed fixes and that would be fine. I think the amount of content and balance at the end of its life was perfect.

Become a Patron!
Back