Looking for a new case

Zarathustra

Cloudless
It really chaps my sphincter that CaseLabs went out of business or I'd already have a new case.
I have mixed feelings about that.

I always liked their cases, but found their pricing rather ridiculous.

I think there is an argument to be made that a company that can't turn a profit selling $15 worth of painted sheet metal for $600+, maybe shouldn't have been in business in the first place.

{NG}Fidel

n00b
This weekend, I'm going to install the case expansion to the Core P100 making it a WP100. I'm also going to install the first of two loops. The other one will come later when I water cool the GPU.
Pics or I will feel like I am missing out.

Riccochet

Slightly less n00b
A lot of room in this case. But mounting a res is a pita. Why they didn't include more ways to mount things doesn't make sense to me. I want to move the res over to the left and up just a little but there's nothing to secure the right side of the pump brackets to if I do that. It's either where it is now, or up so far that I can't use the top G1/4" holes for anything. I'm planning a top return and the other top port will be for filling.

Also need to just take my old system down so I can transfer the PSU and GPU, get the water block on the GPU. Then I can start bending the PETG.

IMG_20190806_070129.jpg

Last edited:

magoo

n00b
That is really nice so far.
I am likewise a minimalist.....I don't like all the lighting junk....black and white are my favorite colors for this stuff.
I like your clear tubing, it's rigid, correct?

I have an old Corsair 800D that I find no reason to stop using.

Riccochet

Slightly less n00b
I am likewise a minimalist.....I don't like all the lighting junk....black and white are my favorite colors for this stuff.

Yes, rigid 16/12. First time bending too.

Riccochet

Slightly less n00b
Not sure why the coolant is orange. Was red in the bottle.....

Having some weird issues with this build. System is stock, stable as far as I can tell. But pubg crashes after a couple minutes. I even dropped ram speed. Nothing is over heating.

IMG_20190810_155922_compress98.jpg

AntiQuark

Slightly less n00b

Having some weird issues with this build. System is stock, stable as far as I can tell. But pubg crashes after a couple minutes. I even dropped ram speed. Nothing is over heating.

View attachment 80
Equation basics are clockspeed, temp and voltage.
Low temp can be unstable if voltage is too low and/or clocks are too high.

If adjusting ram doesnt help, the problem isnt your ram.
Recommend testing your system for stability with the water loop warmed up.

Dan_D

Administrator
Staff member

I found it lacking with air cooling, but on water, they are great.

View attachment 80
Yeah, that happens sometimes. I had some shitty Thermaltake coolant, which I would never use again that looked flesh colored. It was nasty looking.