Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3?

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Didn't even know this was a thing. Kind of slipped under my radar but not too surprisingly since I currently don't own a console. Also not surprising since the 'remasters' failed so miserably when they were release a couple years ago for PC and support was quickly abandoned for their DLC. Well anyway I was in Wal-Mart yesterday and noticed this ad as I was walking in and it looks like it's going from being just on the Swtich to possibly other consoles as well.
1565096371975.png

Might have to get an emulator and get this ;) I did the same for the 2nd game. Also did it for Thor, along with a controller, just so me and my wife could have fun throwing the hammer at bad guys.

I used to play the original Marvel Ultimate Alliance on PC a long time ago. Only console I own is a PS3 so I don't plan on getting this any time soon..;)

I used to play the original Marvel Ultimate Alliance on PC a long time ago. Only console I own is a PS3 so I don't plan on getting this any time soon..;)
It was the 1st I game I played to completion when I got my 1st LCD monitor(22" 1680x1050) and close to one of the last for my P4 build back in the day. Thought it was pretty incredible for how much Marvel history/characters they managed to pack into it. Years later got the 2nd one via a rom rip and Nintendo emulator but never really played thru. Got both again when they did the 'remasters' but it was such a half baked attempt I never really went back to them.

I almost got the 2nd one, but it had horrible reviews so I passed on it. Now you can't even find the 2nd one (on PC anyways).

Become a Patron!
Back