NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition Review

Brent_Justice

Administrator
Staff member
Introduction The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 40 Series is here, and today we have a full review of the GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition video card. The GeForce RTX 40 Series ushers in NVIDIA’s new Ada Lovelace architecture, and a new suite of high-end GPUs in the GeForce RTX 4090 and RTX 4080-class of video cards. […]

Go to post

SWEET glad you got a review sample!!

Just finished my read through. This is actually VERY nice.

Last edited:
Nice review. Too rich for my blood, and too hungry for my PSU. But still.....

Crazy the FE edition actually has a good cooler this time around.

I'm still happy with my factory overclocked 3090 Ti w/ AIO that has just a bit more OC headroom to boot but if it wasn't for that I'd be sorely tempted. I can wait and see what the 4090 Ti, or whatever succeeds this, brings to the table.

Impressive card and review though. Thanks, @Brent_Justice!

****. That's impressive. I might be going from RDNA2 to Ada.

What's hilarious is, many gamers that were waiting for the 40 series reviews, and a much lower Ampere price reduction before pulling the plug on the 3090/3090Tis, etc., after today's 4000 series revealing, most (if not all) of them are running out to buy any Ampere that they could find now. 😂

What's hilarious is, many gamers that were waiting for the 40 series reviews, and a much lower Ampere price reduction before pulling the plug on the 3090/3090Tis, etc., after today's 4000 series revealing, most (if not all) of them are running out to buy any Ampere that they could find now. 😂
Which is, sadly, exactly as Nvidia intended (if true).

Which is, sadly, exactly as Nvidia intended (if true).
Buuuuut...some of those early reduction GPU's prices has jacked back up or those said GPUs are no longer in stock! You snooze... well, you know the rest. 😂

I saw a Zotac 3090 for around $900 yesterday on Amazon Early Access.

Now that they are for sale, the Asus ROG strix is 2699€ over here.
And retailers and AIBs, Newegg, B&H, GIGABYTE, ASUS, etc., have already started scalping their products again. 😂🙃

Zotac? Yeah, but no.
I have had the chance lately to review a few Zotac video cards. Overall they have been well constructed, very well cooled and nearly silent.
All of them have been very good overclockers as well.
Zotac also will up the warranty if you register the card.
I also have had personal interaction with Zotac CS in the USA. They were very responsive.....this was several years ago, not recently.

I have had the chance lately to review a few Zotac video cards. Overall they have been well constructed, very well cooled and nearly silent.
All of them have been very good overclockers as well.
Zotac also will up the warranty if you register the card.
I also have had personal interaction with Zotac CS in the USA. They were very responsive.....this was several years ago, not recently.
That's good to hear. Thanks.

Become a Patron!
Back