Report: Custom RTX 30 Series GPUs Launching Alongside NVIDIA’s Founders Editions

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
jdsp-nvidia-geforce-rtx-3000-render-feature-1024x576.jpg
Image: JDSP

When NVIDIA launched its RTX 20 Series graphics cards, prospective buyers didn’t have much of an option aside from the company’s very own Founders Editions. That may not be the case this time around. According to TweakTown, custom, third-party RTX 30 Series GPUs will be available immediately alongside green team’s own reference models upon release. Obviously, this is great news for customers who want to get their hands on one right away but are loyal to certain manufacturers and/or gaming brands, such as ASUS ROG and GIGABYTE AORUS.

“…a source reached out to me a few days ago and told me something very interesting, something that I think could be a real game changer for NVIDIA’s big launch of Ampere-based GeForce RTX...

Continue reading...

Me too. I'm all but guaranteed to get a Strix Ti. Both the 1080 and 2080 Ti's have been awesome for me and I see no reason to really try something else yet.

Yeah I think any 3rd party design is more desired than the FE models. I don't think I have ever owned a geforce FE card, always been an EVGA, MSI, Asus, etc etc

Yeah I think any 3rd party design is more desired than the FE models. I don't think I have ever owned a geforce FE card, always been an EVGA, MSI, Asus, etc etc
I don't know about this time around. I am very interested in seeing how the new FE cooler performs.

Me too. I'm all but guaranteed to get a Strix Ti. Both the 1080 and 2080 Ti's have been awesome for me and I see no reason to really try something else yet.
I wish the newer Strix 2080ti fit in my case. They made that thing too big for my situation. I did use the Strix 1080 and loved it.

I wish the newer Strix 2080ti fit in my case. They made that thing too big for my situation. I did use the Strix 1080 and loved it.
Yeah, that sucker is huge. I do truly worry about card sag with it too. I know most don't think it can be a real thing but when you have one of those it starts to make sense, especially when you can see some right off the drop.

Become a Patron!
Back