Samsung Rolls Out New QD-OLED 4K TVs with Improved Color and Brightness, Starting at $1,899

I'm not satisfied with just monitors having fans. I want everything to have fans. I want my mouse to have a fan, my keyboard, my speaker system, my headset, my hard drives, my SATA SSDs, my NVMe drives, ALL my PC components. I want multiple fans on my motherboards. From now on I am only buying hardware with fans. If I grab any new PC component or peripheral and it does NOT have a fan in it, I am returning it immediately. I don't waste my money on crap. If manufacturers can't even bother to give my mouse active cooling, it's a waste of money. All these companies wasting time and money by putting RGB on everything, but that's not what we as consumers want. We want fans. Fan everywhere, on everything, all at once. The entire back of my monitor should just be one giant fan. Active cooling or GTFO. The real PC enthusiast is all about active cooling. Shiat, I wish my clothes had active cooling. Why doesn't my chair have active cooling? I should sell it or take it to the dump.
Have I got the mouse for you!

https://marsback.com/products/marsback-zephyr-pro-gaming-mouse-with-built-in-fan?utm_source=ks

And a Keyboard

https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E16823162012

And the best thing is, they didn't sacrifice RGB! So you really can have your cake and eat it too! Just the mouse I need for my desk-wide cloth mouse mat. I'm gonna make sure I keep my arm perfectly rigid from the elbow to my hand, and only move my whole arm. No wrist movements or you're not a real PC gamer!

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiat, and it even says "eSports" in the name so you know this is a top-shelf product! Man, all the best sh1t is eSports-related stuff.

I've seen some spoof images of that old RCA (I think) ad with the guy in the chair and his hair blown back from the loudness of the speakers but seems like someone should update it for the PC gamer sitting down at their desk with all this stuff. From Fans to RGB it could be awesome.

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiat, and it even says "eSports" in the name so you know this is a top-shelf product! Man, all the best sh1t is eSports-related stuff.

I mean, Thermaltake at least used to be a decent brand, though I can't say I knew they made keyboards.

I'm waiting on CRT to make a comeback o_O /s

I don't miss the CRT tan, that's for sure.

Input lag is still marginally lower on CRT's than on the latest "gaming" monitors, so if you are really sensitive to that, I guess there is a market.

That said, you'd probably have to run them with vsync on to avoid tearing, so that is going to add some of that input lag back in.

Unless someone makes a CRT with some sort of VRR :p That would be interesting.

All of that said, it just feels painful to go back to relying on RAMDAC, 100lb monitors, and being bombarded with electrons that make your face and ears hot and red in 2023 :p

I don't miss the CRT tan, that's for sure.
2 things really bugged me about CRT

* Scan rate that flickered - especially if it was just out of sync with fluorescent lighting
* The size/weight - holy cow those things were brickhouses.

I was happy to jump on LCD panels early, even though they were worse image quality. The lack of headaches from scan rate alone was worth it for me.

* Scan rate that flickered - especially if it was just out of sync with fluorescent lighting

I was happy to jump on LCD panels early, even though they were worse image quality. The lack of headaches from scan rate alone was worth it for me.

I only remember having issues on the desktop at 60hz. Bump it up to 75hz and it disappeared.

That and there were never problems in video games, even at 60hz. It was only on mostly white desktop images where there was a crazy amount of flicker at 60hz.

Nice find. Just thought I'd note that by purchasing it with the companion RGB mouse pad, one can save 8% on the combo. Please try to contain the excitement.
Marsback link said:
PLUG & PLAY: MARSBACK Mouse Pad is powered by USB, plug and play, no driver required. The control button of this mouse pad has been tested for 10 million times and is extremely durable. Just press it to choose the lighting mode you prefer. Press and hold about 3 seconds turn ON/OFF. And it has a power-off memory function that remembers your last mode selection.
No more hunting for those pesky mouse pad drivers!

Yeah I had a 20" CRT monitor that took up half my desk. And we had a 35" CRT TV in the bedroom that had to weigh 100lbs, took 2 grown azz men to haul it away.

And I was kidding BTW. I don't miss CRT. I love my 43" 4K monitor

Yeah I had a 20" CRT monitor that took up half my desk. And we had a 35" CRT TV in the bedroom that had to weigh 100lbs, took 2 grown azz men to haul it away.

And I was kidding BTW. I don't miss CRT. I love my 43" 4K monitor

Back in 2001 my 22" Iiyama VisionMaster Pro 510 was so heavy it actually warped my college dorm room desk.

I blew like half a summers summer job earnings on that thing, and it was so worth it. Back in 2001 I was playing counterstrike at 1600x1200 with 100hz vsync on which was awesome.

Back in 2001 my 22" Iiyama VisionMaster Pro 510 was so heavy it actually warped my college dorm room desk.

I blew like half a summers summer job earnings on that thing, and it was so worth it. Back in 2001 I was playing counterstrike at 1600x1200 with 100hz vsync on which was awesome.
Think of all the beneficial radiation getting beamed directly into our faces 12 inches away, that we're missing out on now.... :unsure:

Become a Patron!
Back