- May 28, 2019
There are many levels of PC enthusiast. From those wanting to see how far they can go with as little spent as possible to those who will throw large amounts of money to get the best that exists. I’m more a middle of the road person although it's nice to dream.
With the holidays around the corner we’re already beginning to see things drop in price. It’s also been a pretty exciting year with virtually every manufacturer releasing new generations of products or discounting past offerings. TechPowerUp published a nice article for a $700 build that could get the job done for 1080p/1440p.
- AMD Ryzen 2600 6C/12T @ 3.4 Ghz Processor w/ cooler included
- ASRock B450 PRO4 Motherboard
- Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR4 3000 Mhz
- Crucial P1 1TB PCIe M.2 SSD
- Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1660 Super OC
- Phanteks Eclipse P300 Case
- Corsair CX550 80 Plus Bronze 550w