What is on your PC Gaming plate right now?

IceDigger

Quasi-regular
What pc games are you currently in the midst of playing right now?

Me, I'm playing Divinity Original Sin. Trying to finish it once again.

Destiny 2 is the main thing I'm playing. I'm tossing around the idea of thinking about starting the Division 2.

I never played Destiny 1 because it was a console exclusive. However, I've been playing Destiny 2 almost daily since Thanksgiving of last year. I've played a few other things as well here and there but Destiny 2 has been kind of my go to game for awhile now.

Finishing, for the umpteenth time, Witcher 3. I've replayed this multiple times almost every time I've upgraded a GPU or Display. I feel embarrassed, that according to Steam, that I've got over 400 hours on it. Probably 50+ just testing. Couldn't even guess how much beer I've drank during it.

After that, replaying SOTTR for a 2nd full play thru with all the DLC. I figure at this point the drivers really are optimal and it's been patched for all or most bugs. After that it's a toss up between RE2, MEA, or KCD.

Finishing, for the umpteenth time, Witcher 3. I've replayed this multiple times almost every time I've upgraded a GPU or Display. I feel embarrassed, that according to Steam, that I've got over 400 hours on it. Probably 50+ just testing. Couldn't even guess how much beer I've drank during it.

After that, replaying SOTTR for a 2nd full play thru with all the DLC. I figure at this point the drivers really are optimal and it's been patched for all or most bugs. After that it's a toss up between RE2, MEA, or KCD.

I need to play the Division 2 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Aside from that, your not that bad. I've got WAY more time into the Mass Effect games than you do in the Witcher 3.

Elder Scrolls V Special Edition, Borderlands 2, and always play the COD games with bots from time to time. That's just what I am playing recently.

Star Wars: The Old Republic came out of nowhere for me.... It just oozes old-school Bioware quality. That's been my go-to lately for "story-town".

Apex Legends, Mordhau, and Warhammer: Chaosbane with the buddies online etc.

I still play modded out GTA V couch-style with an old friend at least once a week.

Lastly, Grim Dawn and modded Skyrim are perpetually installed.

Way too much on the plate.. never enough time.

Satisfactory - always fun
Witcher 3 - just got the full set for like $20 since I never got into it, lot of fun
Empyrion - lots of new updates, lot of friends jumped back into this one
World War Z - only played for an hour or two, just keep running out of time.
I picked up Elder Scrolls V special edition for $9 too and got about 10 hours in until some new shiny thing came out and I got distracted.. ugh.

Star Wars: The Old Republic came out of nowhere for me.... It just oozes old-school Bioware quality. That's been my go-to lately for "story-town".

Apex Legends, Mordhau, and Warhammer: Chaosbane with the buddies online etc.

I still play modded out GTA V couch-style with an old friend at least once a week.

Lastly, Grim Dawn and modded Skyrim are perpetually installed.

I quit playing Star Wars: The Old Republic late last year. I would do the single player stuff but was primarily a raider. BioWare had gone full retard with its loot system and I wasn't about to grind out dailies for raid gear.

SW:TOR (Pretty much doing SP stuff)

TESV:Skyrim

Surviving Mars (I cannot seem to get enough of this game. Kind of like Tropico on Mars.)

BioWare had gone full retard with its loot system and I wasn't about to grind out dailies for raid gear.

Hmmm luckily haven't run into that yet.... I, like "termite" apparently, have been enjoying the class story-arc etc. (Sith Sorcerer)

Hmmm luckily haven't run into that yet.... I, like "termite" apparently, have been enjoying the class story-arc etc.

I've done all eight base class story arcs more than once. I've probably got 23 or more characters now. I've also played all the way through all the single player content after the main story lines at least six times. I have no idea how many times I've cleared most of the raids etc. I have way more time in that game than could easily be tracked. Its a good thing there is no /played command that tracks your time account wide.

I've been looking for a good FPS, but I'm coming up empty. I have a few hours in FEAR 3, but I've lost interest. Maybe I'll finally get around to trying Doom.

I still fire up Starcraft 2 every so often. That's about it. Things will change when CP2077 is released 🤘

I've been looking for a good FPS, but I'm coming up empty. I have a few hours in FEAR 3, but I've lost interest. Maybe I'll finally get around to trying Doom.

A few options come to mind:

Doom (2016)
Destiny 2
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
Overload (From the original developers of Descent)

Doom (2016)
Destiny 2

Additional suggestions -

Painkiller: Black Edition
Shadow Warrior 2
Singularity (REALLY underrated imo)

Doom (2016)
Destiny 2

That reminds me that I still haven't finished Doom 2016. On the Hades level or some such. Fun game but I keep forgetting to go back to it.

I heard mostly good things about Wolfenstein II but never got it. I'd be curious about your thoughts on it.

Hunt:Showdown exclusively ... with a minor in Fortnite because 10yr old daughter likes to play it and likes it when I play with her.

Become a Patron!
Back