XFX RX 5700 XT THICC III Ultra Video Card Review

Brent_Justice

Administrator
Staff member
banner3.png

Introduction

We’ve got one of the thickest, fastest, customized, AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT GPU based video card on our test bench today.  We specifically requested this video card because we wanted a video card that could take the Radeon RX 5700 XT GPU to the max in performance while keeping thermals in check.  The AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT is only held back by its power target, voltage, and clock speed.  The Radeon RX 5700 XT has the potential to be a great gaming GPU at a really competitive price if it were just a bit faster. That is where the XFX Radeon RX 5700 XT THICC III Ultra comes in.  It takes the Radeon RX 5700 XT and gives us that faster performance...

Continue reading...

Really quite impressive RDNA vs the previous GCN Arch. I still give them credit (and dissaproval) for how long they rode GCN but glad to see them coming into their own.

Good review Brent.

Thanks for all the hard work Brent!

This is a really awesome looking card and such amazing value for the performance.

Great review Brent! I purchased the Gigabyte 5700 XT OC 8G and it's a nice card. My only complaint is in regards to the drivers, and World of Warcraft. I have to load the game twice in order to get all the textures rendering sometimes. This problem doesn't happen all the time, but from time to time I'll have to exit the game and go back in, so that I can see all the textures. Overall I am thrilled with the card though! I can't wait to see what AMD does with RDNA2.

@Brent_Justice
Page 3 edit 3rd to last paragraph - If the XFX Radeon RX 5700 XT THICC III Ultra beats the RTX 2070 we know it will wipe the floor with the -----RTX 2070 SUPER-----.
Should be 2060

Great review

XFX RX 5700 XT THICC episode III - Revenge of the THICC

Become a Patron!
Back