What is on your PC Gaming plate right now?

Almost finished Dishonored 2, then I'll either be moving on to its expansion or give Prey a try.

SP -
Fallout 4
Grim Dawn
- I'm trying to force myself to try Crysis 3 but I've been distracted by everything else on this list

MP -
Apex Legends
Grim Dawn
Tekken 7 (great online lobby system for a group of friends, highly recommended for that reason alone)

Crysis 3 is a great game. I occasionally go back through it.

Bought Rage 2 and have been enjoying it for the last couple weeks but it started getting repetitive.

I'm ashamed to admit it but I started playing Fortnite again lol... I know I'm probably the only 47 year old Fortnite player but I actually enioy the game. I like the combat more than PUBG and COD honestly and think the overall atmosphere is pretty cool.

But I'm mainly just hanging out waiting on Borderlands 3.

I haven't ever tried Fornite, PUBG or APEX Legends.

Just got SW Battlefront 2 for a cheap price. Liking it so far.

Just got SW Battlefront 2 for a cheap price. Liking it so far.

I enjoyed the single player game well enough. The multiplayer was ok, but now its difficult to compete when people have all the stupid star cards etc. and you don't. Early on you could pay $100 for the in-game currency, and you'd be able to buy enough packs to give yourself a significant advantage. They got rid of that quickly, but the damage was done.

I enjoyed the single player game well enough. The multiplayer was ok, but now its difficult to compete when people have all the stupid star cards etc. and you don't. Early on you could pay $100 for the in-game currency, and you'd be able to buy enough packs to give yourself a significant advantage. They got rid of that quickly, but the damage was done.

I got it for the single player. I enjoy the arcade mode as well. I don't play online anymore because I don't have the time to keep up with everyone else and mostly because of the rudeness of most players now.

No, I have not. It looks pretty good. I hadn't heard of it before now.

I'm a bit all over the place with games right now, my main ones are Wow and The division 2, other then that i keep playing apex legends despite beeing crap at it, also been playing some overwatch to try and get some of the summer games loot, other then that, some bejeweled 3, metro exodus and Wolfenstein youngblood, those last 2 kind of fail to drag me in.

Hitman 2 is getting most of my attention right now, along with a second playthrough of KCD with all the DLC.

Should have these both wrapped up in time for BL3.

Gonna finish up doing a replay of SOTTR in 4k this weekend. It'll be my 1st play thru with all the DLC and the game being mostly optimized(DLSS/RTX related). So far it's been pretty awesome. There's still a few glitches-various stealth attacks still cause crashes but it's mostly looked and played great. Haven't made up my mind what will be next after that. I am excited about Bards Tale IV directors cut coming out soon(noticed it's already added to my steam account) so that might be next.

Also picked up Alan Wake for free and am enjoying that also. Will get more into it once the weather starts changing. To nice to sit inside on the PC right now for too long..;)

Also picked up Alan Wake for free and am enjoying that also. Will get more into it once the weather starts changing. To nice to sit inside on the PC right now for too long..;)
Got it via epic(lowers head in shame) but still looking forward to playing it.

Vermintide 2. Easy to do a quick game or play half the afternoon away as it gives you natural break points.

Vermintide 2. Easy to do a quick game or play half the afternoon away as it gives you natural break points.
I've tried this game a couple of times, and I get so F'n lost.

Seems like a L4D formula, but no single player campaign. I queue up, get the group - and they run off immediately. I get lost, ate by whatever the enemy is once I get swarmed with my L1 weapons and armor and abilities, and just stare at my dead body as the rest of the group carries me to victory.

It makes me realize what I bad gamer I truly am. It looks like it could be really cool. Maybe I'm just missing something.

I queue up, get the group - and they run off immediately. I get lost, ate by whatever the enemy is once I get swarmed with my

LOL! I have to laugh as it sounds like a number of my online experiences.

Well I finally finished my latest play thru of main story for SOTTR with all the new DLC. I've got one DLC left that takes place after the story to finish. Game played really well but still has glitches on some of the stealth kill cut scenes. Overall though, I really have to say how awesome the RT/DLSS and Dolby Atmos experience was. There are a few sections I still had to turn off RT due to frames getting too low but otherwise a great game to see in 4k/HDR.

Next I'm doing a 4k play thru of Crysis 3. I have to say, though, maybe it's me but playing on Windows 10 this game seems to have gotten very crash happy. I don't remember having this many problems with it but it's also the first time playing with the 2080TI so maybe that has something to do with it.

Bards Tale Directors Cut in a week or so. Hopefully that'll play better than the original release. I put it down about 1/4 of the way in because I got tired of the horrible performance issues and waiting for enough patches to get released.

I'm in Final Fantasy XIV and actually just got The Crew 2 to play with. (bought it on instant gaming and it wasn't for my region so I had to do the VPN dance with the Uplay client to find the right region to enable the game on my account. PITA. )

Become a Patron!
Back