What is on your PC Gaming plate right now?

Burticus

FPS Junkie
Just got my new hotas thrustmaster stick, so it will be Ace Combat 7 this weekend....

MadMummy76

FPS Regular
I started playing Death Stranding a few weeks ago, but it kind of fizzled out. It didn't hook me. The story is typical pretentious Kojima, and the gameplay was mediocre at best, not enough to hook me without a decent story.

There are good elements in the game scattered amongst all the tedium, but it's not enough.

I got hold of Mass Effect Legendary edition, that I refused to buy on principle. But someone just randomly gifted it to me (you know who you are if you are reading, thank you again).

Started playing and despite having played it 10 times already at least, this game is still enjoyable. I'm glad it's not me that is the problem, it's just that new games suck. Don't get me wrong it's bad, but still better than me becoming an apathetic old man.

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Since getting the new 5800X3D processor and seeing what a difference it's made I've been going back and replaying some games (again).

Mostly finished both Crysis 1 + 2 Remastered editions. I'll probably finish them this weekend. The third remastered version is a marginal upgrade from the original so I doubt I'll be doing that one anytime soon.

Started another Metro Exodus game but recently finished Sam's Story (again).

Still moving along with Horizon Zero Dawn.

CB2077 is next on the plate as soon I these others are done.

At some point, I plan to get back to God of War for the side missions.

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
I finished Horizon Zero Dawn a couple of weeks back and loved it.
Just finished doing a complete playthrough of Crysis 1-3 remastered. A lot of fun in 4K and 5120x1440 with the recent hardware upgrades.
Still playing Metro Exodus again but thinking about tinkering with the RE remastered games again soon. I'm almost done with a playthrough of RE Village but on the 2nd to the last level, the factory, which is my least favorite part of the game.
Still tinkering with CB 2077 and RDR2. I honestly can't remember how many times I've restarted these games.
Thinking of going back to do some of the side missions in GOW soon.

Become a Patron!