What is on your PC Gaming plate right now?

Absolutely nothing.
I occasionally start BeamNg for some mindless fun.

waiting on a RTX 3080 to start playing control with all eye candy on if I can ever find one.

I recently installed Skyrim on the new rig. Couldn't get my old save to work (was around a level 40) so I had to start over. Running everything at maximum possible settings looks pretty good. Sadly, I wasn't able to run it at my monitors native 144hz refresh rate as it would cause all sorts of weird effects in the game. Had to bring it back down to 60Hz :(

I recently installed Skyrim on the new rig. Couldn't get my old save to work (was around a level 40) so I had to start over. Running everything at maximum possible settings looks pretty good. Sadly, I wasn't able to run it at my monitors native 144hz refresh rate as it would cause all sorts of weird effects in the game. Had to bring it back down to 60Hz :(

Golly, Skyrim is a game I haven't played in a long time. Dang, now I want to give it a shot again. LOL

I been playing a little Doom Eternal and Red Dead Redemption 2.

Lately I haven't been playing a ton of games though...........Hmmm, getting older and not as interested as I used to be I guess. To much other crap going on I suppose.

Been doing a bunch of treansmog runs in wow while waiting for the new expac, some Apex legends and a bit of bejweled 3, also found a new, very difficult game, trying to buy a RTX 3080

Golly, Skyrim is a game I haven't played in a long time. Dang, now I want to give it a shot again. LOL

I been playing a little Doom Eternal and Red Dead Redemption 2.

Lately I haven't been playing a ton of games though...........Hmmm, getting older and not as interested as I used to be I guess. To much other crap going on I suppose.

My second game I have managed to get back to where I left off and with a higher rank than before in about half the amount of real time. Granted I haven't explored nearly as much as I did in the first save; but my character is a lot stronger.

Stumbled onto a Jedi: Fallen Order video on YouTube the other day and thought it looked pretty good so I bought it and have about r hours in it and so far think it's pretty good. Not sure how I missed it when it came out last year. It'll be a steady play for me for a while.

I decided to try Minecraft Dungeons out, and its surprisingly fun. Take Diablo3, and mix it with Minecraft, and you've got Minecraft Dungeons. Been a fun game so far..

Currently, the most play time has been POE.

It's been a good, take your mind off of work, at the end of the day thing.
Grim Dawn is good for that too.

I have a tremendous Steam backlog. Epic is getting fair sized too. Which by the way, it's Thursday. Need to see what's free today

Been lazily playing the Horus Heresy: Legions. Fun WH40K Card game, free. I might have bought a deck or two, maybe.

Hellblade weekend, playing thru the Steam Version.

20201031184358-1.jpg

20201031184531-1.jpg

Been playing through the Wolfenstein series, and for some odd reason I am playing single player in UT2004 (for what I am assuming is for nostalgia purposes). Also playing GRID (2019).

Just got SW Squadrons, will start playing tomorrow

waiting on a RTX 3080 to start playing control with all eye candy on if I can ever find one.
I'd throw a 6800XT as an option, might be easier getting one, then again you still have a few days hunting for a RTX3080

Become a Patron!
Back