What is on your PC Gaming plate right now?

Burticus

FPS Regular
At some point I'm going to get this. Read a lot of good things about it and I like dark games with great visuals.
I've been waiting for Sony to give this away on PS+ but hasn't happened yet despite rumors. Oh wait, didn't realize that was also on PC now.

Dogsofjune

Semi-regular
Ugh, I want to play the Conan Exiles, but never do.

Seems I haven't been getting POE right for years. I need a new game interest, oh yeah, when I can get a this decade gpu....

I'm not bitter....

Burticus

FPS Regular
Currently playing Warhammer 40k : Mechanicus. It's like Warhammer meets Xcom. So far so good.

Anyone interested in Mechanicus, it's on sale right now for $7.49 (I think I got it from a humble bundle a while back, so always check your bundle key libraries before buying new)

Denpepe

Quasi-regular
Finally got around to giving control a go, like it so far but still not very far in yet.

Space_Ranger

Semi-regular
I'm starting to play through the new characters and challenges of The Binding of Issac - Repentance. Started playing the game in the beginning with The Binding of Issac, and have played all the expansions along the way to it.

I've dumped plenty of time into this game and enjoy it a lot. If you're into rogue-like games, this one is very fun.

Become a Patron!