What is on your PC Gaming plate right now?

At some point I'm going to get this. Read a lot of good things about it and I like dark games with great visuals.

I've been waiting for Sony to give this away on PS+ but hasn't happened yet despite rumors. Oh wait, didn't realize that was also on PC now.

Latest Conan Exiles DLC, "The Isle of Siptah"

51001313428_347ac69ebe_o.png

Ugh, I want to play the Conan Exiles, but never do.

Seems I haven't been getting POE right for years. I need a new game interest, oh yeah, when I can get a this decade gpu....

I'm not bitter....

Finally got around to giving control a go, like it so far but still not very far in yet.

I'm starting to play through the new characters and challenges of The Binding of Issac - Repentance. Started playing the game in the beginning with The Binding of Issac, and have played all the expansions along the way to it.

I've dumped plenty of time into this game and enjoy it a lot. If you're into rogue-like games, this one is very fun.

Been playing Resident Evil 2, slowly. According to steam I only played 3.5 hours of it, but it feels like at least 35, this game is so boooooooring.

"Finished" cyberpunk though not realy, still more shadowlands, a bit of division 2 and getting ready for more cartel stuff in borderlands 3

Still working on RE Village. I'm really enjoying it but I know it's not everyone's cup of tea. I also did a bunch of testing with the enhanced Metro Exodus and really looking forward to replaying. I'll probably get ME Legendary Edition soon and start playing that as well. CP 2077 is still on the backburner awaiting more updates/DLC stuff.

Trying to scratch that MMO itch, and can't quite bring myself to start WoW back up, so I hopped onto Rift for a bit after I saw it was possibly on the chopping block.

Trying to scratch that MMO itch, and can't quite bring myself to start WoW back up, so I hopped onto Rift for a bit after I saw it was possibly on the chopping block.
I hear FF14 wasn't a bad place to land right about now. They're awaiting a major expansion drop later on this year, so things are pretty slow. This would allow you time to get up-to-speed before the next expansion drops and you'll be on a level playing-field. It's very PVE-oriented from what I hear. My wife wants to be switch from WoW but I'm still enjoying its content at this time.

I hear FF14 wasn't a bad place to land right about now. They're awaiting a major expansion drop later on this year, so things are pretty slow. This would allow you time to get up-to-speed before the next expansion drops and you'll be on a level playing-field. It's very PVE-oriented from what I hear. My wife wants to be switch from WoW but I'm still enjoying its content at this time.

Yup. I'm a FFXIV player. I'm waiting for the Xpac. I love the story, but when it gets into those "Grind for gear" phases between major Xpacs, where it just dribbles a bit of story and rediculous Extreme Modes, I drift out for a bit (same cycle WoW follows really). I will probably jump back in late July - will take a week or two to get caught up, but I already have my L80s ready to go.

Well I finished RE Village yesterday and that was fun. Now I'm debating another play through of Metro Exodus, getting around to CP 2077, or maybe purchasing ME Legendary.

Other then my usual doses of shadowlands and apex, I started Gears 5, find it more fun on PC with KB/mouse then 4 on console with controller.

Finished replaying the DLC for Metro Enhanced on the CRG9. That was fun. Just started ME Legendary Edition yesterday. So far really enjoying it. I was bummed it didn't support 32:9 but I used Flawless Widescreen and it fixed most things. Looks awesome now. It'll be my first playthrough of the original trilogy.

So, I'm going to replay Far Cry 5 before Far Cry 6, just cause. So that's next for me.

Playing PGA Tour 2K21 a lot lately. Just a relaxing game. May fire up Doom Eternal one more time to see how it looks on the new monitor.

Become a Patron!
Back