What is on your PC Gaming plate right now?

Varies but been playing:
  • Doom (love that game, smoothest game I've ever played, the flow is just awesome! )
  • Crysis 3 (3rd time around)
  • Farcry New Dawn (got bored with it but intend to pick it back up)
  • Beat Saber on the Odessey+, VR
  • Serious Sam The Last Hope or something like that, VR
  • Quake II RTX - getting bored really quick with it

That reminds me that I still haven't finished Doom 2016. On the Hades level or some such. Fun game but I keep forgetting to go back to it.

I heard mostly good things about Wolfenstein II but never got it. I'd be curious about your thoughts on it.

It's a pretty good game, but I keep getting distracted from it. Between the other games I end up playing and my two jobs, I haven't finished it yet. Graphically its pretty good, and the game play is at its core pretty solid. It's fairly challenging on normal difficulty, but nothing crazy. Its typical of the series and of games like it. Story wise its pretty solid thus far. For what it is anyway.

It's a pretty good game, but I keep getting distracted from it. Between the other games I end up playing and my two jobs, I haven't finished it yet. Graphically its pretty good, and the game play is at its core pretty solid. It's fairly challenging on normal difficulty, but nothing crazy. Its typical of the series and of games like it. Story wise its pretty solid thus far. For what it is anyway.

Good to know. I'll keep an eye for the next time it's on sale.

Recently finished a play through of HOMM 4 Gathering Storm campaign. Currently playing Wasteland 2.

Fallout 76 and Rocket League
I've been sucked into the Fallout realm since FO3, then New Vegas, then FO4, now 76. I just can't seem to get enough of the post apocalypse world.
Rocket League is just such a great time with some friends online. Especially now with crossplay.

Factorio is my go-to, getting near 1,000 hours in that by now.

Currently on FFXIV getting ready for the next Expansion.

I tend to alternate between PC and PS4 though, in a PC phase right now.

Destiny 2, even though it's becoming less and less again since I'm at max level and a lot of the new grindy stuff isn't all that interesting to me.

Got mafia 1 and 3 on the steam summer sale and been checking them out a bit. Oddly mafia 1 has a better voice acting in the German version. Mafia 3 performance is locked at 60 using DSR at slightly more than 1440P.

Also bought Amid Evil on GoG, probably gonna be a while before I beat it but it's a nice old school, no-nonsense shooter

Metro: LastLight and Exodus.

I got to some level in Doom 2016 with this crazy big-*** demon that spews fire every so often, finally killed him after a bizillion
attempts and all my ammo only to find he spawns a brother. I gave up. I'd love to finish the game before Eternal arrives.

Metro: LastLight and Exodus.

I got to some level in Doom 2016 with this crazy big-*** demon that spews fire every so often, finally killed him after a bizillion
attempts and all my ammo only to find he spawns a brother. I gave up. I'd love to finish the game before Eternal arrives.

You know exactly how to handle a brother....

Currently playing a fair bit of Warhammer 4k Inquisitor Martyr, I got it cheap in the steam summer sale and I'm really enjoying it.

I have shadow of war queued up as my next game, same sale.

Bought a few games on the Summer sale. Hunter call of the wild is what I'm playing at the moment.

Picked up Anno 1800 Deluxe and season pass the other day. Beautiful game!! Ubisoft has it 20% off on Uplay.

Bought Rage 2 and have been enjoying it for the last couple weeks but it started getting repetitive.

I'm ashamed to admit it but I started playing Fortnite again lol... I know I'm probably the only 47 year old Fortnite player but I actually enioy the game. I like the combat more than PUBG and COD honestly and think the overall atmosphere is pretty cool.

But I'm mainly just hanging out waiting on Borderlands 3.

I am starting to get a back log of games to play. Namely, I own everything we use in our motherboard / CPU testing suite, but I have only ever played Destiny 2. Speaking of which, I have so much to do in that game for the Summer Solstice event. But instead I'm going to rebuild my gaming rig, build a server, and review some more hardware for you guys. :)

My backlog:

Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Hitman 2 (I probably won't like this one, but we'll see)
South Park: The Fractured But Whole
Wolfenstien II: The New Colossus

And probably some crap I'm forgetting.

Bought Rage 2 and have been enjoying it for the last couple weeks but it started getting repetitive.

I'm ashamed to admit it but I started playing Fortnite again lol... I know I'm probably the only 47 year old Fortnite player but I actually enioy the game. I like the combat more than PUBG and COD honestly and think the overall atmosphere is pretty cool.

But I'm mainly just hanging out waiting on Borderlands 3.

I don't play Fortnite but it's nice to see a fellow 47 year old like myself still playing games...(y)

SP -
Fallout 4
Grim Dawn
- I'm trying to force myself to try Crysis 3 but I've been distracted by everything else on this list

MP -
Apex Legends
Grim Dawn
Tekken 7 (great online lobby system for a group of friends, highly recommended for that reason alone)

Become a Patron!
Back